We ask that you always make an appointment before coming to the practice (unless it is an emergency). Appointments can be made on telephone
06222/7 14 81
In this way we can control the number of patients and ensure that your waiting time will be as short as possible.
IMPORTANT. For appointments or questions about
Hotline 06222 / 935 27 22 (Mon-Fri 12.00 - 13.00
From 19.00 until 07.00 on the following day please call the out of hours GP service on 116 117
EMERGENCY call 112
Official instructions and FAQ
Robert-Koch-Institute (RKI): gives information concerning Covid-19 and quarantine regulations.
Federal Centre for Health Education Preventative measures and hygiene tips.
Please check here:
1. Please use the link below to check the latest information about who is eligible for vaccination.
2. If you are eligible for vaccination and have not yet been contacted by us please use the number below to contact us.
Vaccination hotline : 06222 / 935 27 22 (answering machine 24/7) or
between Mo - Fri 12:00 - 13:00 to speak to someone personally
Please note that it will not be possible for us to answer questions about, or give appointments for vaccinations on the normal practice telephone number.
You can also contact us on the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.
Please note that:
- due to the limited availability of vaccine, appointments will be made according to medical prority.
- legally there is no possibility to select which vaccine you receive.
The vaccine will be allocated according to age and availability.
3. Please let us know if you have already been vaccinated.
(This helps us to keep our records up-to-date and helps us in finding candidates for vaccination.)